These Easter school holidays, Watergardens Town Centre will welcome an amazing wildlife spectacular featuring some of the world's most exotic animals.
From 23 March to 19 April 2015, the Explore the Wildlife Exhibition will see a wonderful world of wildlife bought to life with remarkable life-like animatronics, allowing visitors of all ages to enjoy a roar-tastic animal adventure.
The display will feature the kings of the jungle; lions and tigers, alongside zebras, macaws, and hairy gorillas just to name a few. This is the closest visitors will probably get to the incredibly life-like creatures of the world, with an opportunty to hear the roar of a lion, investigate a zebra's stripes, listen to the calls of the macaws, spot a giraffe standing tall and lots more.
This is the first exhibition of its kind in Australia, and it is completely FREE for all to enjoy.
The event will include:
- A spectacular wildlife animatronics display
- Animal craft workshops where children can create their own masks
- Animal cookie decorating workshops
- An adventure map activity
- An opportunity to take home a souvenier of a photograph with a life-like Panda in the photo sanctuary station
- An opportunity to win a family slumber party safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo (valued at $900)
Watergardens Town Centre is home to HOYTS cinemas, all the big name retail stores such as Coles, Target, Big W, and also boasts 200 speciality stores. The centre is easily reached from Melbourne via the Calder Freeway on the M1 existing at the Melton exit. On public transport, Watergardens can be reached via train from Melbourne's CBD.
Where: Watergardens Town Centre, 399 Melton Highway, Taylors Lakes VIC 3038
When: Monday 23 March - Sunday 19 April 2015. Shopping centre hours.
Cost: FREE / $10 for animal cookie decorating / $12 for take home panda photograph souvenir.