One family event on the annual calendar you clearly shouldn't miss if you are partial to the festivities of Christmas, is a visit to Santa's Magical Kingdom. Now in its third year, Santa's Magical Kingdom moves to a fancy new grotto held at Caulfield Racecourse this November and December, introducing the joy of Christmas to Melbourne's South East.
Enter a world of festive fun with a wonderland of family entertainment including:
* A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
* Snow castle and activity land
* Mrs Claus Storytime
* A meet-and-greet with the big man himself; Santa
* The international Christmas themed Circus Spectacular
* Showground rides and carnival fun with a Santa's Slay Ride, Ferris Wheel, Platform Ride, and Australia's largest Slipper Slide
* Christmas craft with gingerbread decorating and Christmas sand art
* Roving Christmas characters
After a sell-out 2013 season, Santa’s Magical Kingdom is once again expected to attract thousands of families eager to enter an enchanting grotto filled with festive enjoyment and adventure. Doors to Santa’s Magical Kingdom 2014 open to the public on 15 November with the event running until 23 December 2014.
Tickets range from $39.50 adult to $35 for children and concession card holders, and a family pass (2 adults, 2 children up to 12 yrs) costs $130.
Book your tickets to Santa's Magical Kingdom via Ticketek or by calling 1300 307 740.
** FAMILY PASS GIVEAWAY **
To mark this joyous event, Livlicious will be giving away a family pass to Santa's Magical Kingdom to one lucky reader. To enter, tell us in 25 words or less what makes Christmas magical for you and your family. Email your answer, name and address, with SANTA in the email subject line to: email@example.com. Entries close on Friday 7 November 2014; the winner will be contacted by email.
Images c/o https://www.facebook.com/Santasmagicalkingdom